Mark's updates

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Boogers and sugar

In the South (or at least North Carolina), when adults kiss babies under their arms or necks, it is referred to as getting their sugar. So, Bryce has now started to get his own sugar so we won't get it from him. Sometimes he'll share, and sometimes it's all gone because he ate it all.

Both kids have also been sick often and so we have started asking Bryce if he has any boogers. Sometimes he'll come tell us when he does.

Here's an attempt at my first video blog.


1 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh, those videos are SO CUTE!! I get to see the live versions and I was still dying. Actually, I've never seen Bryce share his "sugar", and it was too precious to see him offer some to Daddy. Loved it.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home