Mark's updates

Friday, October 05, 2007

My birthday present

I wanted a steering wheel for the XBOX 360. So I found one on Craigslist and got it last night. While I was shopping for it, Lonna had been looking at it and asked if she could play with it. She's always wanting to play my games and I won't let her. So I told her that she could play with it as soon as I bought it. Last night before she went to bed I told her I was going to get it and this morning when she got up she remembered and it was the first thing she asked about when I saw her. "Did you get the wheel?" I told her "yes", her next question was "Can I play with it?" So, we went downstairs and hooked it up. It comes with the steering wheel and pedals for the gas and brake. I let her play PGR3 and her and Bryce loved it. I'm waiting for PGR4 to come in the mail today and then it looks like I'm going to have to share my toy during the day. That's not something I'm used to doing.

Grandma came down this morning and tried it too, but I didn't get a picture of her playing. She was weaving back and forth and started to get a sick feeling. I was very impressed that she was even willing to try it!!!




1 Comments:

  • Sounds about like how Grandma drives in a real car. (Just kidding, mom!!). And I've seen Lonna drive her jeep. She could probably outdrive me in that game.

    By Blogger Kimberly, At 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home