Mark's updates

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shoes

LaDonna bought Lonna a bunch of play clothes, jewlery, and shoes from a lady on Craigslist. The hit of all the items has been the shoes. They have probably 8 pairs of shoes with all the Disney princesses on a pair. Bryce LOVES wearing these shoes, especially the light blue Cinderlla shoes. If Lonna has them on then he will tell her "Mine", meaning they are his and she needs to take them off. I have informed him that boys don't wear heals, but he hasn't taken my advice. He has worn them so much that he can now do a full sprint (for him) in heals. It's kind of impressive to watch considering he can probably run faster than I could if I were in heals. Anyway, I've included some pictures below of the shoes.



4 Comments:

  • And you were teasing Ethan about being feminine over Christmas...

    By Blogger Erin G., At 10:15 AM  

  • I love it! The first picture is now the wallpaper of my work computer. How perfect is this for blackmail when he's a teenager??

    By Blogger Kay, At 11:29 AM  

  • I prefer the Beauty and the Beast ones, personally, but whatever floats his boat!

    By Blogger sleep deprived, At 10:21 AM  

  • My first inclination is to disown my nephew, especially because he shares my name! I'll be lenient for now, but any cirque de soleil costumes like the ones Ethan wore and that's it.

    By Blogger Bryce, At 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home