Mark's updates

Friday, September 28, 2007

Halo 3

We got home from our trip to SF on Monday morning and Halo 3 came out on Tuesday at Midnight. So, Monday I took a nap for a couple of hours and went to hang out at the pizza place next to the store that I bought the game from. I went up with a friend here who was also getting the game and we ran into two other people from the area that we have had over for a LAN party. They had a Halo 2 tournament at the pizza place from 9 - 11 pm and then the store opened at midnight to let you pick up Halo 3. I got it shortly after midnight and had arranged to meet some friends online shortly after midnight. We played the campaign mode until 6:00 am and completed 7 of the 9 levels. I finished it yesterday.

That doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing it. I've already started the campaign again to find some of the hidden items I didn't get the first time through. I also will be spending time in the matchmaking multiplayer matches. Fun Stuff!!!

1 Comments:

  • The trip looks great! Lots of pictures on the new camera huh? It looks like it was good weather even with the wind.

    By Blogger Erin G., At 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home