Mark's updates

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mud Run

We did the USMC Mud Run in Columbia SC last weekend. The kids did a race designed for their age called the pollywog and I have video’s for anyone that wants to see them. Just send me an e-mail and I’ll send you the links. I didn’t make the video’s public since this is my first experience with youtube. I uploaded the pictures to picasa if you want to see them.

The Mud Run was 4.2 miles long and had 32 obstacles that included everything I could think of. Some of them were a rope swing, 5, 10, and 15 foot walls, the grinder, the weaver, and countless hills and other logs at various heights and requirements to get through mud. It was a lot of fun and had to be completed with a four person team. I was on a team with some guys from church and LaDonna was on a women’s team with some girls from church.

Anyway, I’m going to start updating the blog again and there may be short entries, but I’ll try and be more frequent.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home