Mark's updates

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Sandwich is Bumpy

As Bryce and Lonna were eating lunch yesterday, we heard Bryce say “my sandwich is bumpy.” I had no idea what he was talking about. But, LaDonna started to explain to him that she used crunchy peanut butter. They both like peanuts, but they were not sure they wanted them in their peanut butter. After a minute of discussing why the peanuts were in the peanut butter, they decided it was okay to eat and finished their sandwiches.

I know I didn't care for peanut butter as a kid and I can remember one day complaining to mom that she used crunchy peanut butter. She told me she didn't, it was actually my tooth and I had swallowed it.

1 Comments:

  • Hi!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog, it really helps me keep in touch! We miss you guys.

    By Blogger Kristi Avery, At 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home