Mark's updates

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A learning experience (for me) with Lonna

Lonna: Where's mommy?
Me: She's not here right now.
Lonna: I need to ask her a question.
Me: You can ask me
Lonna: But sometimes you say no.
Me: What do you want to ask mommy?

At this point, I'm thinking to myself that whatever she asks for, I have to give it to her. So, I'm hoping that she doesn't ask for something outrageous or I'm going to have to find a way to do it.

Lonna: I'm hungry and would like a snack.
Me: Okay, what would you like?
Lonna: I'll show you.

She took me over to the snack cabinet and pointed to a chocolate swirll thing.

Of course I gladly got it for her.

1 Comments:

  • She knows enough to know you say no but someone needs to teach her not to tell you that. :) I always wonder who's going to be the one the kids go to when they really want something...

    By Blogger Erin G., At 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home